- Weighs 9.9 Lbs.
- Ken Smith 18 Volt B.M.T. Active Bass, Middle, and Treble Tone
Controls with Pickup Blend and Master Volume Controls
- Ken Smith Humbucking Soapbar Pickups
- Series-Parallel Switches for Pickups
- Fully Shielded Pickup and Control Cavities to Minimize Hum and Noise
- Five Piece Laminate Hard Rock Maple/Walnut Neck
- High Gloss Finish
- Neck Through Body Construction
- Long Scale (34") and 24 Frets
- Quartersawn Ebony Fretboard
- Mother of Pearl Inlays
- Ken Smith Custom Reflex Truss Rod
- Angled Headstock with Smith "Coat of Arms" Reinforcement
- Scalloped Brass Nut, Each Individually Hand Fit to the Instrument
- Nut Width - 1-11/16"
- String Spacing at Bridge - 23/32"
- Ken Smith Quick String Release Bridge Made from Solid Brass
- Quilted Maple Laminate Top and Back on Wings
- Walnut Core
- The Classic Ken Smith Catalyzed Hard Laquer Finish
- Set Up Personally by Ken Smith Himself with
Ken Smith Tapered Strings